3454 WASHINGTON ST.
PARK CITY, ILLINOIS 60085
OFFICE (847) 625-6966
FAX .... (847) 406-4297
Joliet Casino - Lunch - Entertainment - Mansion Tour
- Joliet River Casino
- Entertainment – 5 Great shows to chose from
- A Tribute to the Old West as Cal Starr takes you down memory lane with melodies of yesteryear
- Who’s That Character with Bob Rumba Impressionist, ventriloquist, actor, juggler, Comedian
- A Tribute to May West a colorful performance by Mary Anne Burkhalter
- The Conspiracy of 1865 by fully costumed characters, John Wilkes Booth & Mary Surratt
- An Evening with the Lincolns as they talk in the White House
- Talk & Tour of The Jacob Henry Mansion & Old Central Church (available upon request)
- Time: Allow 4 hours
VISIT ONE OF JOLIET’S RIVER CASINOS. Choose from two river casinos, Empress or Harrah’s where the action never stops! There’s an unforgettable combination of action, energy, excitement and style the minute you walk on board.
ARRIVE FOR LUNCH AT THE HOME OF A LEADING INDUSTRIALISE of the 1800’s and enjoy a four star meal (see Entrée Selections) in the opulence of Jacob Henry’s home. Tour the mansion which this railroad magnet built for him and his family as industry and development headed for the western United States and then sit, relax and be entertained by one of the five great shows you have to choose from.
Also visit Old Church and Chapel Hall. Chapel Hall is the main room of the Old Central Church. The beautifully decorated exterior is a classic example of grand churches of the early 1900’s. The chapel is completely remodeled – painstakingly kept in much of its original condition. From the hand carved and stained pillars to the massive domed ceiling to working pipe organ. Chapel Hall is located on The Jacob Henry Mansion Estate.
GROUP PACKAGE ENTRÉE SELECTION
The following Entrées are a selection of our Group Favorites and Best Sellers, we offer many more menu items, please ask our representative if interested in more menu options.
- Chicken Apricot, seasoned breast of chicken topped with a delicate apricot sauce on seasoned rice with vegetables
- Lemon Pepper Chicken, tender chicken breast on lemon seasoned fettuccini noodles with vegetables
- Jake’s Cordon Bleu, boneless breast of chicken with ham & Béarnaise sauce, potato and vegetable
- Sliced Roast Beef, served in its natural juices, with potato and vegetable
- Filet of Sole, boneless broiled filet served with lemon butter, potato and vegetables
- Chicken Parmesan, boneless breast of chicken, lightly breaded, topped with melted cheese and Italian sauce on fettuccini noodles with chef’s vegetables
- Chicken Broccoli Fettuccini, seasoned chicken breast on a bed of broccoli and fettuccini topped with alfredo sauce
All meals include tossed salad, rolls and butter, coffee or tea and dessert.
RESERVATIONS & GENERAL INFORMATION
> Price: please call per person
> Minimum Group Guarantee: 35 people
> Contract Due: 30 days from receipt
> Deposits: 20 percent of contract, per group
> Final Count Guarantee: 10 days, prior to event date
> Cancellation: 30 days notice, prior to event date
> Refund: 30 days notice, prior to event date
> All package prices: are inclusive of tax and service charge
Bus Group Mystery Mansion Tours
Designed by Stefan Pfeil
Coach American 3454 Washington St. Park City, Illinois 60085 ... (847) 625-6966