3454 WASHINGTON ST.
PARK CITY, ILLINOIS 60085
OFFICE (847) 625-6966
FAX .... (847) 406-4297
Joliet - Casino * Lunch * Theater Murder Mystery Tour
- One Joliet River Casino Boat
- Tour the Rialto Square Theater
- Mystery Theater Luncheon or dinner at The Jacob Henry Mansion
- Talk & Tour The Jacob Henry Mansion & Old central Church (available upon request)
- Time: Allow 6 hours
ARRIVE AT ONE OF JOLIET’S RIVER CASINOS. Choose from two river casinos, Empress or Harrah’s where the action never stops! There is an unforgettable combination of action, energy, excitement and style the minute you walk on board.
TOUR RIALTO SQUARE THEATER. You will be treated to a tour of one of the ten most beautiful theaters in the world. The Rialto is a beautifully restored 1920’s Vaudeville Theater. As a special treat, you will be given a backstage tour or an organ concert on the Barton Grande Theater Organ.
LET THE REAL MYSERTY BEGIN… You will arrive at the Jacob Henry Mansion where you will be personally greeted. Your personalized mystery is filled with intrigue, suspense and fun. The best is yet to come… when the killer is actually one of you. Everyone becomes involved to solve the “MYSTERY IN THE MANSION.” The mystery is available for both lunch and dinner (see Entrée Selections).
THEN SEE THE MANSION AND OLD CENTRAL CHURCH.
Chapel Hall considered the main room for the beautiful Old Central Church. The stunningly decorated outside is a characteristic example of grand old churches of the timely 1900’s. The chapel is utterly remodeled – meticulously kept in much of its innovative condition. From the hand engraved and stunning stained columns to the massive vaulted ceiling to functional pipe organ. The lovely Chapel Hall can be found on The Historic Jacob Henry Mansion Estate.
PACKAGE MEAL ENTRÉE SELECTIONs
- Apricot Chicken, season breast meat of chicken topped delicately with apricot sauce on top of seasoned rice with tasty vegetables
- Chicken Lemon Pepper tender chicken breast fillets on lemon seasoned pasta fettuccini noodles with your vegetables
- Jake’s Special Cordon Bleu, boneless chicken breast with ham & Béarnaise sauce, vegetable and potato
- Sliced Roast Beef, in natural juices, with prepared potato and vegetable
- Filet of Sole fish, boneless broiled filet prepared with lemon butter, potatos and vegetables
- Chicken Parmesan Dish, boneless chicken breast, lightly breaded and nicely topped with melted cheese and our special Italian sauce atop fettuccini noodles with chef’s vegetables
- Chicken Broccoli Fettuccini Dish, seasoned chicken breast found on a bed of broccoli and pasta fettuccini topped with Alfredo sauce.
All meals come with tossed salad, fresh rolls and butter, Tea or coffee and dessert.
MAKING RESERVATIONS and GENERAL INFORMATION
> Price: call per person
> Minimum Size Group Guarantee for 35 people
> Contract Due in Office 30 days from receipt of reservation
> Make Deposits of 20 percent of contract price, per group
> Final Count Guarantee: due 10 days, prior to group event date
> Cancellation Notice: 30 day notice needed, prior to the event date
> Refund: 30 day notice required, prior to event date
Bus Group Tours Mystery Tours Theater
Designed by Stefan Pfeil
Coach American 3454 Washington St. Park City, Illinois 60085 ... (847) 625-6966